Saturday, November 30, 2013

...About Her...

Brenda Gan Yit Yee

She is the 1st friend who I met in UKM


She comes from Kuantan,Pahang
while I come from Muar,Johor
Therefore, we seldom go back home
We spent our weekend together
Every Saturday n Sunday
We eat biscuit and milo or maggi mee as our lunch /.\
Because we want to save money
Sometimes, if we have free time
we will cook porridge or mihun tomyam as our dinner

She is cute,friendly,kindly
She likes to talk funny jokes when we are chatting
It's interesting when talking to her

She helps me in adapting the uni's life
We always discuss the assignments
We always share the information to each other

Brenda, I'm glad to meet you
Thanks for accompany me in my uni's life
Thanks for willing to become my friend ^^
appreciate =)

 She always say "I'm so pretty" hehe.. so cute ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment