Sunday, December 1, 2013

...December...



December

This is the last month in 2013
Wow... So fast...
New year is around the corner

Did I spend the time in 2013 completely ?
Did I do the right things in 2013 ?
Did I live meaningful for my life in 2013 ?
Actually, I don't know
I'm sad

December
This will be the busiest month for me
I join two event in KPZ



One is "Malam Kebudayaan Tiong Hua" held by Kelab Kebudayaan Tiong Hwa, KPZ


Another one is "Carnival Business Is My Passion" held by Biro Keusahawan,KPZ


There are still many work need to do before the event
Moreover,
FINAL EXAM is coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Keep Working Hard !!
I CAN DO IT !! Gambateh!!

December
This my birthday month ^^
hehe..I'm very happy that my birthday is near ^^
but, I'm sad too because I can't go back home to celebrate my birthday with my beloved family and him
I miss them so much T.T


Today is the 1st day of December
I hope all thing will go smoothly
God bless me =)


No comments:

Post a Comment