Friday, October 4, 2013

...A Memorable Day...

Today is a memorable day for me
Today,I have a party night with my friends

Actually I'm a zabarian
But, I have been "exported" to COMM CE
At first, I was very scary bcuz we didnt know each other yet
But now, I just want to say :
I'm never regret for being a COMM CE MEMBER

Before 4/10/13 
Every comm was needed to prepare a sketch
Among this weeks
We thought the sketch idea together
We did the discussion n keep changing the scrip
We did the practises after lec
We were really exhausted

and

TODAY is the last day for us to gather ='(
to do our sketch .......
I feel happy bcuz everyone don't need to burn the mid-night oil
BUT I also feel sad bcuz our party has ended
then we can't gather everyday n chat together


Dear MR MISS n all COMM CE MEMBERS
WE ARE THE
BEST !
THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT !I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH =)


Dear the SENIORSTHANKS FOR HELPING US SO MUCH =)

This is the SWEET MEMORY  in my <3 university lifE  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment